2024年8月15日 星期四

On being old 舊友聯誼/歡 泥醉天使/酩酊結核 強者1948 肖像演員考試 工會 三船敏郎 杜鵑華爾茲 影音對位 前世因緣

 Dame Judi Dench, “One day, a young woman asked me:

"What do you think about being old?"

I thought aging was a gift.

I wouldn't change anything I have for a few less wrinkles and a flat stomach.

Who cares if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 in the morning and then sleep until who knows how much?

Who cares if I dance alone listening to '50s music?

What if I later wanted to cry for a lost love?

And if I walk on the beach in a bathing suit and walk my chubby body and sink between the waves, swinging at them, despite those still wearing bikinis ... they'll be old too if they're lucky.

I'm proud that I lived long enough to have my hair done gray and to keep the smile of my youth, since there were still no such deep marks on my face.

I don't want to complain about what wasn't or worry about what will happen. For the time I have left, I will simply love life as I have done it to this day.''

注  音ㄋㄧˊ ㄗㄨㄟˋ
漢語拼音ní zuì
釋  義
泥,泥蟲,失水則癱軟如泥。泥醉比喻大醉。唐.元稹〈劉二十八以文石枕見贈仍題絕句以將厚意因持壁州鞭酬謝兼廣為四韻〉詩:「用長時節君須策,泥醉風雲我要眠。」

ㄇㄧㄥˇ

 ◎ 〔酩酊(dǐng)〕醉得迷迷糊糊的,如“~~大醉”。



沒有留言: